MEET OFFICE STAFFING SHORTFALLS WITH RICHMOND STAFFING
Office staff can be a valuable asset in many different parts of a business’s life.
Whether you have a sudden shortfall that your current team can’t handle, or you need a temporary increase in capacity to handle a special request, expansion, or project, office staff keep your administration flexible when things get busy.
A good temporary office team will be professional, detailed oriented, and quickly able to integrate with your existing staff.
We’ll help you formulate a plan to add the right amount of office staffing capacity to help your organization meet its needs- ahead of schedule and under budget.
Specific Job Criteria
While needs vary for specific projects, we often provide office staffing capacity meeting the following requirements:
- Excellent communication skills- written and verbal
- Strong computer and IT literacy
- Strong detail orientation
- Time-management, planning, and scheduling skills
- Customer service and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
While this is a basic profile, we know every industry has their own specific goals and needs. Talk to us today to start the search for the perfect candidate for your industry.