RICHMOND STAFFING’S CANDIDATES WILL KEEP YOUR OFFICE WORKING AT ITS BEST
Meeting Your Need For Office Staff
Your office staff is the backbone of your workplace administration.
A good office team keeps you efficient, allowing the different parts of your organization to communicate effectively with one another, and making sure information, cash, and inventory all ends up in the right place on schedule.
A well-functioning office is made up of a thousand little pieces.
Communication- emails, phone calls, and deliveries all need to be planned and executed professionally.
Meetings need to be organized and scheduled. Reports, presentations and planning needs to be created and distributed.
These and many other tasks need to be executed with care each day, or the ability of your entire organization to function will be impeded.
A good office staff member is conscientious, detail-oriented, and has fantastic communication skills.
As they need to relate and work with many different parts of your team, great people skills are also a must.
They should be able to assist independently with keeping the office functioning smoothly while still being sensitive to direction.
Specific Job Criteria
While our clients specific needs for their office staff candidates vary, here are the skills that we associate with the profile:
- Excellent communication skills- written and verbal
- Strong computer and IT literacy
- Strong detail orientation
- Time-management, planning, and scheduling skills
- Customer service and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
Office staff are usually expected to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Carry out internal, client-facing, and other communication- in person, over the telephone, or electronically
- Preparing reports, communications, planning documents, presentations, contracts, and more
- Processing mail and other materials
- Maintaining a safe, clean, and productive office environment
- Assisting with schedule, organizing, and recording meetings
- Conducting and assisting with administrative procedures, such as payroll or time off requests
- Assisting in basic financial tasks, such as preparing invoices
While this is a basic profile, we know every industry has their own specific goals and needs. Talk to us today to start the search for the perfect candidate for your industry.